• Transfer certificates will be issued only when the parent/guardian applies for it in the prescribed form after all the dues cleared in the office.
  • In Case a child is with drawn after the commencement of the academic year he/ she will have to pay the fee for the full academic year before T.C is issued.
  • Notice of withdrawals must be given in writing at least one weak in advance.
  • Duplicate transfer certificate will not be issued unless the request is supported by an affidavit stating reasons.